The Objectives of Citizen Impact
- To educate people of faith on the relevance of their moral convictions
to the maintenance of a civil society.
- To motivate people of faith to participate
in the democratic process.
- To articulate pro-family and pro-life principles
before the media, in public square and before local, provincial, and
federal legislative, administrative and judicial bodies.
- To equip our members
with the information necessary for effective and meaningful participation
in public policy debate and discourse, by evaluating public policy positions
and existing or proposed legislation.
- To train leaders for effective and peaceful
- To protect and defend the free expression of religious belief
in the public square.